Mrs. Cynthia Bou Khalil
As a clinical dietitian, recognized among the top dietitians in Lebanon, Mrs. Cynthia believes that teaching people on how to eat healthy foods in a manner, that is scientifically proven, results in preventing diseases and increasing health.
Mrs. Cynthia looks at the health history and lifestyle of her patients, giving them support, motivation and develop a healthy relationship with food, in order to provide the most customized, balanced and unique nutrition plan.
Arabic, English and French
- Universite Saint Joseph (USJ)
- MSc in Human Nutrition at McGill University in Montreal, Canada in 2008
- Worked as food safety expert and quality and hygienic control
- Training with UNIDO
- More than 5 years experience in weight loss
- Nutritional courses in many universities in Lebanon and UAE.
- Held a weekly radio show on Sawt Lebnan 100.5 Fm and took part of a TV program on Heya TV.
Mrs. Cynthia is a happy and proud mother of a 1-year-old boy. She enjoys exercising and reading, traveling and discovering new places and cuisines since this is a big part of people's culture.
“Your body can do anything, it’s your brain you have to convince”
- General Pediatrics, picky eaten and overweight children
- Obesity and underweight
- Eating Disorders
- Genetics – Food Intolerance Test
- Gastric Problems (Reflux, Bloating)
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- High Cholesterol, Triglycerides and heart disease prevention
- Management of diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Fasting Diet Ramadan Plan