Being Valued customer at OmniCare Medical Centre, your family and you have the following Responsibilities.
Patient bill of Responsibilities
- Respect the OmniCare Medical Centre’s rules and regulations.
- Show consideration for others and deal with other patients and staff with respect.
- Respect the privacy and comfort of other patients.
- provide complete and accurate information about present complaints, past illness, previous hospitalization and treatment and any known drug allergy.
- Follow the treating doctor’s instructions.
- Acknowledge the consequences of refusing or not following the treatment plan.
- Avoid delay in taking appointments, and understand that your preferred day and time may not be available.
- Attend the appointment on time. If you want to cancel it, inform the reception in advance.
- Respect the priority to emergency cases.
- Observe safety regulations including the non-smoking policy, maintaining the cleanliness of the place, hand hygiene, etc…. .
- Ensure that financial obligations due for OmniCare Medical Centre are fulfilled promptly (if any).
- Give requested samples and attend medical check up on time.
- OmniCare Medical Centre will not be responsible for loss or damage to valuable personal belongings of patients or accompanying parties.
- You are kindly requested to keep your children under close supervision while visiting the centre. OmniCare Medical Administration will not be responsible for any injuries that may result from their running, jumping, or inappropriate physical activities in OmniCare Medical Promises.