Dr. Mohammad Wafeek Eid
With more than 28 years of experience in psychiatric practice, Dr. Mohammad seeks to help patients to make their own connections, discovering insights and solutions, while working through difficult problems and situations of themselves.
Every patient is unique and comes with a history of failures, successes and treatments options that have not been tried in the past and with Dr. Mohammad, a single consultation can help to clarify the diagnosis, to understand the unknown and the options that can help the beginning of the heal process.
A proper diagnosis is an imperative in order to develop an effective treatment plan.
Arabic, and English
- MBBS, Ph.D in Psychiatry
- The Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Psychiatry
- Former Specialist Psychiatrist at Government Hospitals in Dubai from 1988-2005
- Lecturer in Psychiatry at the Nursing Institute – Department of Health and Medical Services from 1996-2005.
- In September 2005, joined the private medical sector in Dubai with about 18 years of experience in psychiatry for adult, adolescent and children.
- Attended several training courses and conferences in USA and other Western countries in the fields of assessment and management of different Psychiatric disorders.
Dr. Mohammad enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and swimming.
Specialist Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Dr Olivera Nikolic
Dr Olivera is a board-certified Dermatologist with more than 20 years experience. Dr Olivera focus is on prevention, diagnosis and therapy of dermatology diseases. She is an expert in performing cosmetology procedures, ablative and non-ablative laser systems, laser vascular treatments, pigmentary disorders and tattoo removal. She has a very good experience in micro-needling radiofrequency, radio surgery, cryosurgery, mesotherapy, PRP, chemical peels. Botox and fillers applications.
She has performed renown laser procedures, photo and cryotherapy, radio-waves therapy as well as microdermabrasion and fruit acid peels.
Serbian & English
- Medical degree, University Of Nis 1984
- Postgraduate Education in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases with Master Thesis in Laser Therapy, 2004
- Board certificated specialist- Dermatovenerologist, 1994
- Lloyd Register Quality Assurance ISO 9000:2000 Series Lead Auditor Training Course 2007
- Serbian Association of Dermatology and Venereology
- EADV- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- AAD / American Academy of Dermatovenereology
Dr. Olivera enjoys traveling, reading, sports and theatre.
Aesthetic & Dental Surgeon
Dr. Laith AlJanabi
A confident and enthusiastic dentist with more than 5 years experience. Dr. Laith is extremely passionate about delivering high-quality dental treatment and is focused on providing his patients with the best possible results in a comfortable environment.
He has extensive work experience in teaching at universities as he was chosen for residency program at Sharjah University Dental Hospital where he sharpened his dental skills and practiced Minor Oral Surgeries.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, AU
Passionate about Skydiving
Specialist Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Dr. Mohammad Tayeh, MD
A board-certified Dermatologist Dubai, who provides comprehensive medical and cosmetic dermatology procedures with international experience. His enthusiasm and refined knowledge as a skin specialist provides patients reassurance and delivers high level of patient satisfaction. As part of a longterm approach to his patients’ unique skin needs, Dr. Tayeh is committed to carefully planned monthly treatments combined with high quality skin care, diagnosing and look after his patients with state-of-the-art aesthetic procedures.
- Consultation for all skin diseases (acne, eczema, cysts, psoriasis, skin tags, moles, warts, allergies)
- Hair Treatment and Hair Transplant
- Elimination of wrinkles with botox
- Botolium to reduce sweating under arms (Hyperhidrosis )
- Fillers Injections for deep lines, lips and under eyes to rejuvenate and eliminate wrinkles to look younger
- Threads for face lifting
- Mesotherapy and stem cells treatment for hair and face (anti-aging and brightening)
- PRP Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma) for hair and skin
- Skin Laser Resurfacing for acne scars, Rosacea and Pigmentation – Fraxel treatments
- Screening and treatment for skin cancer
- Skin biopsis, mole removal, lipoma removal
- Derma Pen for acne scars, to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin
- Facial peels
Arabic & English
- MD, Jordan University in 2010
- Residency in Dermatology at the Royal Medical Services / Jordan
- Arab Board of Dermatology & Venereology
- Specialty Certificate In Dermatology -UK
- Hair Transplant Courses – American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine
- Master Courses in Fillers and Botox Injections
- Aptos Thread Lifting – Germany
- Biofibre hair Transplant Course-Italy
- Plexr non invasive Blepharoblasty –Italy
Dr. Mohammad Tayeh enjoys reading, travelling and playing basketball.
Beauty & Laser Therapist
Mrs. Karina Czechowicz
Ms. Emily Ripley
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their expertise to our team and strive to provide the very best service to our clients.
Send email to: email@example.com