Dr. Gokay Balci
Aesthetic and Restorative Dentist
A confident and enthusiastic dentist with more than 5 years postgraduate clinical experience. Dr. Gokay is committed to educate patients and their families about oral health, improving their oral hygiene, and guiding them against potential oral issues. Dr. Gokay has a unique approach of finding the balance between beauty and functionality that enabled him to master the art of creating beautiful teeth that are fully functional and healthy. Dr. Gokay strives to adopt new treatment approaches in dentistry that benefits the patients with solutions with minimal invasive treatments.
- Istanbul University
Dr. Balci enjoys reading books about Western and Eastern Philosophy, playing squash, practice yoga and keen on martial arts.
"In my experience, being professional, listening well and paying attention to details create a trust relationship with the patients."
- Cosmetic dentistry including direct composite veneers, and tooth whitening
- Composite and amalgam fillings, tooth buildup and post-core
- Endodontic treatments & re-treatments
- Prosthetic dentistry including crown and bridgework, implant supported dentures
- Partial and full dentures
- Scaling, root planning, gingival curettage and periodontal surgery
- Removable orthodontics appliances
- Pulpotomy, pulpectomy, SS Crown, Fluoride therapy
- Fissure sealant therapy and space maintainer
- Complicated tooth extractions, including all types of impacted wisdom teeth and canine teeth
- Minor and major oral surgeries like osteoplasty,
frenectomy, and apicoectomy