Face every day with a smile with Invisalign
A confident smile makes all the difference, no matter where you are or who you are interacting with. But when your teeth are misaligned, it can create a sense of self-consciousness that holds back the real you from shining through. However, traditional braces with their metal brackets and the discomfort that comes with it keep many adults from embracing the life-altering benefits of getting orthodontic help.
That’s all changed with Invisalign which are virtually invisible aligners custom-made for your teeth from flexible plastic. With a series of trays that are replaced every one to two weeks, your teeth are shifted in place gradually, slowly moving them towards their ideal positions.
And the best part? All you need to do is pop the Invisalign tray in, and that’s it. There are no unsightly brackets or discomfort that comes with traditional braces, making it perfect for those who want a discreet option to straighten their teeth.
So how does it work? It is very simple.
- Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation with an Invisalign provider. Your doctor will evaluate your smile and then map out a precise, customized digital treatment plan that showcases the step-by-step transformation of your smile.
- Once you approve the plan, your unique aligners will be created that you will need to wear at least 20-22 hours every day.
- Every one to two weeks, you will change to a new set of aligners, as directed by your doctor..
- The aligners will gradually shift your teeth into place gently until you reach your new beautiful smile.
- To prevent your teeth from moving back to their initial positions, your doctor might recommend you use a retainer after your treatment is done.
What’s more, the benefits of Invisalign aren’t just limited to the fact that it is virtually invisible. There is a lot more to be smile about.
- You can take them off to eat or drink, while brushing, or for a special occasion
- There are no metal brackets that can irritate your mouth
- Made from patented SmartTrack material, it gives incomparable comfort and a better fit
- They are customized for your teeth
And taking care of your aligners is easy. Just pop them out, brush them with a toothbrush and toothpaste, then rinse with lukewarm water. That’s it.
So where do you begin? You can either take the Smile Assessment Test on the Invisalign website right away, or get in touch with our Invisalign-trained doctor at OmniCare MC. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you achieve your dream smile.
To book an appointment, click here or contact us on 043388990.