Mrs. Nathalie Dib
Psychologist/Psychotherapist Analytico-systemic/ Family and couple therapy
Mrs. Nathalie Dib has 9 years of experience in school and clinical psychology.
She obtained a Bachelor in Psychology from the Lebanese University, in 2011, and her Master’s Degree in School Psychology in 2014, Lebanon.
In 2017, Mrs. Dib decided to expand her knowledge she has started preparing her PhD in clinical psychology at the Doctoral Graduate School of Letters and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Mrs. Dib worked for 4 years at AFEL (Association du Foyer de l’Enfant Libanais) as an educator in charge of students with behavioral problems and learning difficulties. And 4 years of managing specialised services in ATC Center (Academic Tutoring Center& Learning Difficulties - Choueifat), mean while she continued her services as psychologist and psychotherapist.
Mrs. Dib was keen to develop her skills and worked in different environments including schools and clinics, after that she ran successfully her own clinic in Lebanon for 5 years.
Mrs. Dib has undergone a very specific and professional training in systemic family therapy presented by the well-known Belgian association EFTA (European Family Therapy Association), and in Analytico-Systemic Therapy with Professor Abbas Makke (Tabyeen).
Mrs. Dib has the full potential and passion to help children, adolescents and adults with her impressive experience and skills. Also, she is dedicated to couple and family therapy.
Mrs. Dib is leading “Awladouna” program every Tuesday on Al Arabiya TV, where she addresses children’s issues and provides parents with tips to help their children overcome the problem. She is also presenting several psychological topics on Sabah Al Arabiya and participates in psychological repost for Al Arabiya News.
She offers consultation at the clinic, over the phone and online sessions.
Arabic, French, and English
- Phd Student at the Doctoral Graduate School of Letters and Humanities and Social Sciences, Horch Tabet, Sin El Fil
- Masters Degree in school psychology at the Lebanese university
- Training in Family and Couple therapy hosted by the Belgian Association (EFTA-European Family Therapy Association) under the direction of Prof. Mony Elkaim and Prof. Abbas Makke.
- Training in analytical systemic therapy with Prof. Abbas Makke (Tabyeen) - Psychotherapist Professor of psychopathology at the Lebanese University. Vice President, founding member of the Lebanese Society of Practitioners in Psychotherapy and consultants (SLPC).
Mrs. Dib enjoys reading, music and art.
“Try to avoid reliving your painful past experiences in the present and aim at making a change for a better future”. Mrs. Dib
- Behavioral problems (physical aggression, impulsivity, agitation, hyperactivity self-injury and tantrums …)
- Emotional problems (selective mutism, sadness, depression, anxiety, phobia, shyness, pathological jealousy, excessive fear, enuresis, sleep disorders, tic, low self-esteem, panic attack, mood disorders)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Psychosomatic disorders (a physical disease or physical symptoms that is thought to be caused, or made worse, by mental factors such as stress and anxiety. For example, these include stomach ulcers, reflux, chest pain, eczema, high blood pressure and heart disease)
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders (Anorexia, bulimia)
- Relationship problems
- Family therapy
- Couple therapy