General Medicine. Enhancing life. Excelling in care.
Welcome to Family Medicine Clinic Dubai
Our Family Medicine Clinic Dubai provides comprehensive health care to all people at all ages. The family medicine physician’s role is to follow your care throughout life. Having the same physician, it provides many benefits including continuity of care, an established relationship and knowledge and understanding of your past medical history.
Our specialist is trained to provide prenatal and maternity care, as well as newborn, pediatric care, childhood immunization. In the event you need subspecialty care, we will provide a referral and oversee your care provided by other specialist. We value the trust you place in us to care for you and your family throughout your lifetime.
Our Specialist Family Medicine Doctor is certified and have been trained to the highest exceptional standard to help you feel confident your health is in good hands. Our Doctor investigate and diagnose sick and injured patients on their ailments and then arranges appropriate treatments for them.
Furthermore, choosing a physician for you and your family is an important step toward making sure that you stay on the road to good health. Our Specialist Family physician is specially trained to care for your family's healthcare needs, even when you are not sick.
Family Medicine Services includes:
- Routine checkups and health screenings
- ECG interpretation
- 24 h -Holter monitoring/ BP monitoring
- Minor surgery (lacerations, small abscess, cysts)
- Trauma care
- Pediatric Emergencies( PALS, acute respiratory distress, seizures, Foreign body removal)
- Adult Emergencies (Including Diabetic coma, cardiac arrhythmias, CPR, ACLS)
- Childhood immunization
- Travel immunization and counseling
- Diabetes, Education and Care
- Prenatal Care
- Wound Treatment
- Suturing of superficial wounds
- Stitches removal
- Ear Piercing
- Ear Washing
- IUD Insertion
- Vision Check
- Joint Injections
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer. Pap Smears
- Gynaecology procedures (pap smears/incisions and drainage, menstrual disorders, contraception, dysfunctional uterine bleeding)
- Pain management: intra-articular injections, local and regional anaesthesia
- Chronic Conditions: Asthma, Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Rheumatic diseases, Fibromyalgia, Gastritis/PUD
- Ultrasound of children and adults: abdominal, pelvic, thyroid, breast