Dr. Mohammad Wafeek Eid
With more than 28 years of experience in psychiatric practice, Dr. Mohammad seeks to help patients to make their own connections, discovering insights and solutions, while working through difficult problems and situations of themselves.
Every patient is unique and comes with a history of failures, successes and treatments options that have not been tried in the past and with Dr. Mohammad, a single consultation can help to clarify the diagnosis, to understand the unknown and the options that can help the beginning of the heal process.
A proper diagnosis is an imperative in order to develop an effective treatment plan.
Arabic, and English
- MBBS, Ph.D in Psychiatry
- The Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Psychiatry
- Former Specialist Psychiatrist at Government Hospitals in Dubai from 1988-2005
- Lecturer in Psychiatry at the Nursing Institute – Department of Health and Medical Services from 1996-2005.
- In September 2005, joined the private medical sector in Dubai with about 18 years of experience in psychiatry for adult, adolescent and children.
- Attended several training courses and conferences in USA and other Western countries in the fields of assessment and management of different Psychiatric disorders.
Dr. Mohammad enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and swimming.
Mrs. Nathalie Dib
She obtained a Bachelor in Psychology from the Lebanese University, in 2011, and her Master’s Degree in School Psychology in 2014, Lebanon.
In 2017, Mrs. Dib decided to expand her knowledge she has started preparing her PhD in clinical psychology at the Doctoral Graduate School of Letters and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Mrs. Dib worked for 4 years at AFEL (Association du Foyer de l’Enfant Libanais) as an educator in charge of students with behavioral problems and learning difficulties. And 4 years of managing specialised services in ATC Center (Academic Tutoring Center& Learning Difficulties – Choueifat), mean while she continued her services as psychologist and psychotherapist.
Mrs. Dib was keen to develop her skills and worked in different environments including schools and clinics, after that she ran successfully her own clinic in Lebanon for 5 years.
Mrs. Dib has undergone a very specific and professional training in systemic family therapy presented by the well-known Belgian association EFTA (European Family Therapy Association), and in Analytico-Systemic Therapy with Professor Abbas Makke (Tabyeen).
Mrs. Dib has the full potential and passion to help children, adolescents and adults with her impressive experience and skills. Also, she is dedicated to couple and family therapy.
Mrs. Dib is leading “Awladouna” program every Tuesday on Al Arabiya TV, where she addresses children’s issues and provides parents with tips to help their children overcome the problem. She is also presenting several psychological topics on Sabah Al Arabiya and participates in psychological repost for Al Arabiya News.
She offers consultation at the clinic, over the phone and online sessions.
Arabic, French, and English
- Phd Student at the Doctoral Graduate School of Letters and Humanities and Social Sciences, Horch Tabet, Sin El Fil
- Masters Degree in school psychology at the Lebanese university
- Training in Family and Couple therapy hosted by the Belgian Association (EFTA-European Family Therapy Association) under the direction of Prof. Mony Elkaim and Prof. Abbas Makke.
- Training in analytical systemic therapy with Prof. Abbas Makke (Tabyeen) – Psychotherapist Professor of psychopathology at the Lebanese University. Vice President, founding member of the Lebanese Society of Practitioners in Psychotherapy and consultants (SLPC).
Mrs. Dib enjoys reading, music and art.
Aesthetic & Restorative Dentist
Dr. Gokay Balci
Specialist Dermatologist & Cosmetologist
Dr. Mohammad Tayeh, MD
A board-certified Dermatologist Dubai, who provides comprehensive medical and cosmetic dermatology procedures with international experience. His enthusiasm and refined knowledge as a skin specialist provides patients reassurance and delivers high level of patient satisfaction. As part of a longterm approach to his patients’ unique skin needs, Dr. Tayeh is committed to carefully planned monthly treatments combined with high quality skin care, diagnosing and look after his patients with state-of-the-art aesthetic procedures.
- Consultation for all skin diseases (acne, eczema, cysts, psoriasis, skin tags, moles, warts, allergies)
- Hair Treatment and Hair Transplant
- Elimination of wrinkles with botox
- Botolium to reduce sweating under arms (Hyperhidrosis )
- Fillers Injections for deep lines, lips and under eyes to rejuvenate and eliminate wrinkles to look younger
- Threads for face lifting
- Mesotherapy and stem cells treatment for hair and face (anti-aging and brightening)
- PRP Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma) for hair and skin
- Skin Laser Resurfacing for acne scars, Rosacea and Pigmentation – Fraxel treatments
- Screening and treatment for skin cancer
- Skin biopsis, mole removal, lipoma removal
- Derma Pen for acne scars, to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin
- Facial peels
Arabic & English
- MD, Jordan University in 2010
- Residency in Dermatology at the Royal Medical Services / Jordan
- Arab Board of Dermatology & Venereology
- Specialty Certificate In Dermatology -UK
- Hair Transplant Courses – American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine
- Master Courses in Fillers and Botox Injections
- Aptos Thread Lifting – Germany
- Biofibre hair Transplant Course-Italy
- Plexr non invasive Blepharoblasty –Italy
Dr. Mohammad Tayeh enjoys reading, travelling and playing basketball.